Friday 5 June 2009

Euro-Rock Radio's HIM Night THIS TUESDAY, June 9th

Posted by Celticangel on Valo daily
http://community.livejournal.com/valo_daily/3515289.html

Exclusive album news direct from Ville and Seppo



Okay Euro-Rock Radio's HIM Night will be this coming Tuesday, June 9th.

Now if you're not in the US please don't kill me.
The show starts at 8pm Eastern (that's 7pm Central, 5pm Pacific, or 1am UK time).

This is our normal show schedule, not a special Saturday early show like Heartagram Day was.
I know that sucks for those in Europe but there's not a whole lot I can do about it.
Helsinki time that would be about 3 in the morning.

Why is this HIM Night gonna be awesome?

Well because we're going to have some exclusive album news direct from Ville and Seppo!

I've been talking with the management and Seppo and Ville were trying to decide if they could give me info now or if we had to wait, that's why the dates were up in the air.
I've gotten the OK to go ahead and do the show on the 9th with some exclusive info!

Don't bother begging me for hints on what it is... cuz I don't know. I might not even know until early that day myself!
As for whether Ville will be delivering this news himself - again I don't know.
I put out two ideas - one that they just send me info and I can read it out to you on the air and the other was Ville recording a little update for us that I can play for you.

Not sure what they're going to do on that but this will not be a "Ville live on the show" thing.

We are also attempting to get a copy or two of the Werchter Festival Bootleg that Warner is currently giving away with a HIM store purchase.
If you don't know about that check here. Not sure yet if I can manage it but trying.

So stay tuned for possible contests.If you miss the show I will post the info on our website, Myspace, Twitter, etc, so just check those the next morning.
So hang in there folks!

By Tuesday we should have some new things to discuss!

Oh and for those unsure of Euro-Rock Radio, it's an internet radio show which means you can tune in from any computer by going to http://www.renegaderadio.net/.

We also have a chat room on that site where I and many other HIM fans will be hanging out during the show.
If you have an iPhone or iPod touch you can also tune in from there via the ShoutCast Radio app which is free!
Install the app, open it up, and do a search for RenegadeRadio.Net.
If you have iTunes on your comp you can find RenegadeRadio.net in the radio section under Rock.
Hope you can tune in and feel free to pass on this info to other HIM fans

Thank you celticangel

No comments:

Post a Comment